We are looking for someone to join us on a short term contract (approximately 3 months), to assist and support our Purchasing Team with administrative duties, and to collate and record information obtained.
The primary responsibilities of the role will include, however are not limited to:
- Collate information relating to manuals and part numbers for the top circa. 150 assets we look after for customer estates.
- Record all information in a timely and precise manner.
- Support and assist the team on a number of administrative projects where required.
- Ad-hoc duties as required ensuring the smooth running of the department.
The person we are looking for will ideally have:
- Good MS Office skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good analytical skills with an excellent eye for attention to detail
- Accurate data entry skills
- Be adaptable and willing to take on a number of administrative tasks
- Be a good team player, able to work well with others and independently
- Be highly organised and data driven